- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Seahorse Boat Trips collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Technical data which may include URL information, cookie data, your IP address, the types of devices you are using to access or connect to the website, unique device IDs, device attributes, network connection type (e.g. WiFi, 3G, LTE, Bluetooth) and provider, network and device performance, browser type, language, inforamtion enabling digital rights management and operating system.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Seahorse Boat Trips with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Seahorse Boat Trips collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your account.
- Email you with special offers or other products we think you might like.
When Seahorse Boat Trips processes our order, we may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Seahorse Boat Trips securely stores your data.
Seahorse Boat Trips would like to send you information about products of ours that we think you might like. You have the right at any time to stop us from contact you for marketing purposes.
What are your data protection rights?
Seahorse Boat Trips would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Seahorse Boat Trips for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Seahorse Boat Trips to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Seahorse Boat Trips erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Seahorse Boat Trips’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Seahorse Boat Trips transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: 07745 994448
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Seahorse Boat Trips uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Seahorse Boat Trips uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com or call us: 07745 994448
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Seahorse Boat Trips has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Email (using the following web address to make an enquiry): https://ico.org.uk/global/contact-us/
Information Commissioner’s Office